Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Question of the Week: What do you think of the 2015 Dodge Charger R/T?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 04:55 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Question of the Week: What do you think of the 2015 Dodge Charger R/T?

The 2015 Dodge Charger R/T debuted last week and we want to know if you like it or dislike it.

Click here for a look at the 2015 Dodge Charger R/T on the DF front page.

Tell us how you fell about it below, along with the key aspects that you really do like or really dont like.

Attached Thumbnails Question of the Week: What do you think of the 2015 Dodge Charger R/T?-dg015_009ch.jpg  
Old 04-21-2014, 06:29 PM
zcg4755
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 2011-2014 looked much better than this thing; better lines. I really hate this new front end. Now the Charger looks like every other four-door sedan on the road. I do however, like the fact that the Charger will be receiving the 8-speed transmission.

Old 04-22-2014, 01:52 AM
adukart
Record Breaker
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by zcg4755
I do however, like the fact that the Charger will be receiving the 8-speed transmission.
They already have the 8spd transmission. I've driven a few at the dealership I work at.

Old 04-22-2014, 02:20 AM
DuckandDodge
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this thing is absolutely awful. very disappointed. looks like a longer dart. chargers should have straight, sharp body lines.

Old 04-23-2014, 12:12 PM
chris65
Rookie

guys- this is just the beginning from the influence of a company who does not know, that italian small car design does not work, where the people want to have a big masculine piece of metal with a brachial engine in it and don't care about gas mileage.
might work in milano- not in the south...- welcome mustang!
I'm just afraid, they do the same crap to the ram- then: welcome F150 in the driveway.

Old 04-23-2014, 08:44 PM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I would like it even better if it were a coupe. I swear I saw a picture of it with two doors.

Old 04-24-2014, 09:53 AM
LCF
Professional

Loogs good but CHARGER always was the AMERICAN MUSCLE! and it was in it's aggressive look! Big and strong! But this new body of the charger is more modern than aggressive... They are losing the point of the MUSCLE view =(
And by the way i liked the body of old Ford Mustang much more than the current one's. Same thing - more to modern less to muscle =( Disappointing

Old 04-25-2014, 05:48 AM
Eaglerising
Default Much better

From the front it looks a little wire at first but I think it is much better than the previous gen. The previous gen looked like a pig snout. I had an 09 and loved it it just wish they would make the car drive like a sports car vs an old lincoln. OVerall it looks great and the interior looks much better than the Cameron which are plain.Go Mopar

Old 04-25-2014, 08:03 AM
zcg4755
Professional

Originally Posted by adukart
They already have the 8spd transmission. I've driven a few at the dealership I work at.
They only offered the 8-speed with the V6 where I'm at. But then again, the guy ordering the cars to put on the lot often orders crap that no one wants. As of last week they had zero Chargers on the lot, and maybe one Challenger (not even an R/T).

Last edited by zcg4755; 04-25-2014 at 08:20 AM.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:26 AM
chris65
Rookie

Originally Posted by zcg4755
They only offered the 8-speed with the V6 where I'm at. But then again, sometimes the guy ordering the cars to put on the lot has no idea what he's doing.
Believe me- more often than you think nobody in the dealership knows what they are doing...i have to deal with it every day... sometimes somebody should ask somebody who has a clue about it...

worsed case scenario:

hey- 10 years ago I've seen my grandpa changing the oil on his old john deere tractor- I'm car technician

hey- as I was a girl, I went to the office where my mom worked half time after school and I watched her doing all that stuff till she could go- I'm an office clerk

hey- i know which asses to crawl in and which butts to kick- I'm a boss

and last but not least: hey- I got a rich dad- he gives me all the money I need- even he knows that he can also burn it rather than giving it to me- I'm a owner of a dealership...

and now- all 4 in one dealership... than you know why I repair my vehicles by my self- I went 4 years to college for that.

Quick Reply: Question of the Week: What do you think of the 2015 Dodge Charger R/T?