Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

New Dodge SUV

Old 06-04-2004, 12:31 AM
Dodge maniac
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Dodge SUV

Yea, I know what you mean, you feel so left out. But I will thank you for giving this information, I'm already anxious for it. But back to the subject, if Dodge decides to make a Liberty clone I hope that they can make it bigger because Dodge doesnt really need to go into micro SUVs.

Old 06-04-2004, 03:20 AM
MG42pillbox
Veteran

The New Durango Destroys the previous "Neanderthal model". More Power, More Towing, More Room, better handling and drastic Capability enhancement, We went from worst, to best in Safety. The old Durango is a joke in comparison. The old Durango just looks like a puny piece of sh*t. Thank god they built this one from the ground up. A Ram Frame SUV would just be back stepping.... Waste of time and money.

Dodge girl is correct, The Durango is now starting to take off. If people knew what was good for them, They wouldnt even look at other SUVs.

Old 06-04-2004, 03:18 PM
Dodge maniac
Professional

Amen to that! I mean the new Durango has won 1st place in an SUV comparison test from both Car and Driver and Motortrend. This SUV is one of the best.

Old 06-04-2004, 07:54 PM
flex2k4

where i live i would rarely see the new Durango but now like 8 people in my neighborhood own one. I would get one but my dad says he happy with his dodges right now.

Old 06-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Dodge maniac
Professional

Yea, my dad is thinking about getting a new Durango, but he wants to wait for the Dakota with a Hemi.

Old 06-05-2004, 06:15 PM
Deleted User
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 06-07-2004, 01:02 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

ORIGINAL: yawnshemi420

I have to agree with Racer Rob... Ugly as Sin.

Put a Dodge Caravan and the new Durango side by side, they are way to similar.... looks like mini van with swinging doors, a ram front and they dropped the hemi in it.

I don't think they should be making any of those stupid little SUVS, they need to take the Ram Frame and slap it together to make a powerhouse SUV like the Tahoe or Expedition... that would look awesome, it might like like an excursion to much tho.
Same here. Dodge really screwed up the front of the durango and made it look like a minivan or something. [:'(]

Old 06-08-2004, 08:03 PM
gravymonkey
Veteran

Same here. Dodge really screwed up the front of the durango and made it look like a minivan or something.
Agreed. Also, I really dislike the big badge in the center of the grill. Does anyone agree or disagree and think it looks good?

Old 06-12-2004, 04:49 AM
MG42pillbox
Veteran

Lets see, was Worst in Safety,.... Is now First in safety. Looks mean opinions, and opinions dont mean sh*t..... The fact is its a far superior vehicle in every manner.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Dodge SUV