Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Lower fuel consumption

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 04:04 AM
mcohen
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lower fuel consumption

This stuff works in my wifes Nissan Quest and even better in my diesel Ram. She went from 19 mpg to about 21 mpg and I went from 22 mpg to about 27 mpg. I didn't believe the stories, but since there were reports of major corporations using it and it was on FOX and NBC I figured I'd give it a try and I'm glad I did. They say for gas you increase your mpg anywhere from 9% to 19%.

Ethos FR is non-toxic, non-hazardous and works with any fuel used in car, trucks, buses, RV�s, ships, trains and generators. Ethos FR contains two families of esters, a group of cleaning esters and a group of lubricating esters in a mineral oil base. It cleans and lubricates the internal parts of the engine without the use of petroleum-derived products commonly found in fuel additives. The overall result is that Ethos FR makes engines combust fuel more completely. When an engine uses each measure of fuel to the maximum degree possible, it has two very important benefits. It reduces fuel consumption and reduces non-combusted residues that an engine expels in the form of exhaust emissions, such as hydrocarbons, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, particulate matter and other harmful products of combustion.

Savings on Gas

Savings on Diesel

CLICK HERE for more information

Quick Reply: Lower fuel consumption