Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

NEW CUDA

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 03:43 PM
dodgeit100677
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW CUDA

I' ve heard rumors of a new cuda coming out with similar body line to the new challenger is there any truth to these rumors?

Old 06-21-2006, 04:05 PM
srtommy
Veteran
Default RE: NEW CUDA

ORIGINAL: dodgeit100677

I' ve heard rumors of a new cuda coming out with similar body line to the new challenger is there any truth to these rumors?
Stop it!! They still have to find a plant to build a Challenger. DCX said the Charger,300,Magnum plant wouldn't work because of all the re-tooling they'd need to do every time they switch to the Challenger and vice-versa. At the current sales pace that DCX is on I wouldn't bet on them building any new plants in the next decade either. DCX needs to concentrate on what to do with their trucks, that have flooded car lots all over the country, right now.

Old 06-21-2006, 04:10 PM
97 3.5 Intrepid
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't hold your breathe over it. Plymouth is as dead as DeSoto, and the Cuda is not likely to come back either. There is no division that could correctly market the Cuda.

Old 06-21-2006, 09:12 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Simply rumors...

Old 06-21-2006, 10:33 PM
97 3.5 Intrepid
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: MidnightBlueNeon

Simply rumors...
Exactly!

Old 06-22-2006, 03:11 AM
SHAPman
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: srtommy

ORIGINAL: dodgeit100677

Stop it!! They still have to find a plant to build a Challenger. DCX said the Charger,300,Magnum plant wouldn't work because of all the re-tooling they'd need to do every time they switch to the Challenger and vice-versa. At the current sales pace that DCX is on I wouldn't bet on them building any new plants in the next decade either. DCX needs to concentrate on what to do with their trucks, that have flooded car lots all over the country, right now.

I was told that brampton will get the challenger, but the magnum will get axed at the same time. And the whole truck thing... We are still building them like they need them. But we are suppose to shut down for 5 weeks in July/Aug. And you think what they have at dealers is bad, come around here and they have rented several very large parking lots and they are full of rams and daks.

Joe

Quick Reply: NEW CUDA