Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

SRT Nationals Topeka

Old 07-26-2006, 06:17 PM
gsjoe
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT Nationals Topeka

We just got back from the SRT Nationals. It was a great time and an experience hard to equal. We met the SRT Engineering team. What a GREAT bunch of guys. Most excellant drivers. Yes, they actually race what they design. There were no rumors, just the facts, and what an exciting array of facts. The sit down and talk to them seminar was OUTSTANDING. If you wondered, wonder no more, they knew the answers. I have much more to say but I am so excited just recalling the event that I must settle down and gather my thoughts. Yes, it was that good. Never would anyone ever want to miss this. NEXT YEAR.

Old 07-26-2006, 06:54 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker
Default RE: SRT Nationals Topeka

what were some of the things discussed? did they mention anything about the new challenger and the possibility of a 6.4L Hemi? or about any other upcoming SRT prducts that might be interesting? it sounds like a blast...i wish i had the time and money to travel to deals like that. my friend works for a place that does aftermarket stuff on vehicles (mostly lift kits on trucks) and they just took some employees and spent a week at a big 4x4 show in california and then their flight got delayed near vegas so they decided to stay there for a week. too bad my job doesnt send me to truck shows and to vegas...

Old 07-29-2006, 01:04 AM
gsjoe
Default RE: SRT Nationals Topeka

Nothing was discussed about the
challenger or a 6.4L Hemi. The SRT4 Caliber made an apperance. It looked and sounded really good. Most of the discussion was on the SRT8 line.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SRT Nationals Topeka