Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Trouble with Chrysler Financial?

Old 02-16-2007, 02:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trouble with Chrysler Financial?

Is anyone having trouble with Chrysler Financial? I got a month behind on my payments due to switching jobs and a injury and for the last two weeksI haven't been able to get on their website to pay my bill - meanwhile they're collecting about nine bucks a day in late fees until I can get free to call on the weekend and pay. I can access their site from any computer except my own and several others have reported the same problem. Anyone in here?

Old 02-16-2007, 04:59 AM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member
Default RE: Trouble with Chrysler Financial?

i havent had a problem, i always have the thought that there may be a problem so i make sure i have the money by the first of the month adn try to pay it then, it is due the 20th so if there is a problem i have 20 days to handle it.

Old 02-16-2007, 01:12 PM
shiltz
Captain

I almost never go to their site so not sure if I have a problem getting on, with those problems and being late I would just do it direct thru your bank, that's how i've been paying mine for over two and a half years, same for my previous vehicle loan from them as well, it much more convient, especialy since it can be set up for the bank to auto pay it on a set date every month.

Old 02-16-2007, 05:02 PM
HemiRocks

You should be able to call them @ 1-800-556-8172 explain your situation and they should be able to change your payment date or give you an extension.

Old 02-17-2007, 02:29 PM

I asked them to change my payment date before I bought the car, they said "no problem" then 3 weeks after I bought it theyrefused.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trouble with Chrysler Financial?