Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

2007 Mopar Catalog

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 07:12 AM
Dartman69
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Mopar Catalog

The other day I received a phone call from my friendly neighborhood Mopar parts dealer about a new 2007 Mopar PerformanceCatalog arriving. My curiosity having been peaked, I drove off to the dealership to have a look. Upon my arrival, I was greatly disappointed.

Aside from a few new little nick-nacks, pretty pictures,and a handy VIN decoder section, this new 2007 "Restoration Parts Source Book" as they call it,is practically a complete waste of money (unless you don't own any of the previous years books). 98% of all the parts listed within it's pages have been around for years- one wonders why they bothered printing it. There areabsolutely no listings whatsoever for vehicles other than the old (but great) musclecars (ie. no SRT vehicles!).

I sincerely hope that this is just the first in a series of catalogs that is going to be released. I have been going crazy without new Mopar performance parts to buy for my SRT-8!

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to make do with a new set of reproduction rubber floor mats for my 1970 A-body. They add 10 horsepower don't ya know!?

Quick Reply: 2007 Mopar Catalog