Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

Right Hand Drive Dodge Viper?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 04:11 AM
NeroFrance
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Right Hand Drive Dodge Viper?

Im going to the US to buy a 2004 Dodge Viper. I want to bring it back to Australia but i need to find a place in the US that can perform Right Hand Drive Conversions (since the Viper is LHD). Does anyone know of an approved engineering/performance centre in LA region that can do so? What about here in Australia (i called a place up but they said theyd do it for 25k USD!! no way i can buy a 2005 mustang with that cash$$$)

thanks for anyones help
Nero

Old 09-01-2004, 02:07 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Right Hand Drive Dodge Viper?

youre comparing a Viper to a 2005 mustang? come on now..."nice car" or not....its certainly No Viper.

Old 09-01-2004, 03:36 PM
shiltz
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Right Hand Drive Dodge Viper?

I would highly doubt you would find a place that does right hand drive conversions in the US as there is no market for them here since we use left hand drive, you may posibly be able to find a place that does left hand drive coversions that would be willing to do a right hand drive conversion, but either way i'm sure your going to be looking at a huge price tag to have it done.

Quick Reply: Right Hand Drive Dodge Viper?