Caliber SRT-4 This compact crossover combines high performance with the interior room of a small SUV.

CaliberSRT-4's new friend @ Geneva

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 03:04 PM
DodgeInfoCenter
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CaliberSRT-4's new friend @ Geneva

QuickSilver05 ... good call [sm=smiley20.gif]. When available, maybe Mopar will carry some 'cool' stuff to sup' up the Dodge Caliber's 'back end' for ya ... lol
Right now there is no information regarding 2007 Mopar Accessories, but I'll keep you posted!

Kelly S

Old 03-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Majin_Neon_00
Professional

one mistake was made with the SRT-4 NO ALL WHEEL DRIVE!!!??? What the heck?! you can get a R/T with AWD not the kick *** in your face get out of my way im better than you SRT-4, I was extreamly dissapointed when i read that it was Front wheel drive, thats like saying the next viper will have a V8. You could have given mitsu and Subaru a run for their money but i guess not all that power to the front wheels huh? ... kinda sad maybe I will just buy a SRT-4 Neon at least that isnt a dissapointment.

Old 03-02-2006, 08:44 PM
2coff
Record Breaker

The last time Mazda turboed a motor is was nothing more then a stock N/A motor with a turbo, very bad idea. I wonder if they did the same thing with this.

Quick Reply: CaliberSRT-4's new friend @ Geneva