Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere Not from the states? Everywhere else post here.

The Western Canada Power Cruise 2013!!!

Old 11-18-2012, 05:08 PM
T.C.
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The Western Canada Power Cruise 2013!!!

Hello everyone, I just want to inform you all that July 22 -29, 2013 is the Western Canada Power Cruise. Do to the fact that Canada gets winter for about 8 months of the year and car clubs and car event are very scarce. I am here to spread the word to my western Canadian brothers. The event will run in Winnipeg Manitoba on Highway 1 through Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, down into Puyallup Washington for the GoodGuys Pacific Northwest Nationals at the end of july. This run is free and you are able to bring any vehicle of your choosing. This run will also allow any car clubs.

So please don't be afraid to come and enjoy the fun. I personally will be taking the dakota to represent our group and culture. and if you feel the same bring yours too, maybe we might even follow each other.

I am sorry for the Americans of this page, since I am a Canadian, and live on the western side of the country, I hear very little on your behalf and on the east, but I am pretty sure you guys have events like this all the time.

We would be stopping in several places along the way, so will be talking to local clubs and having them host a get together, provide us with travel info and etc.

To get full details and trip itinerary please register (no fee), by contacting us via Facebook or kijiji

To Register please provide the following:
- Name
- Mailing addres and/or Email Address
- Make / Model / Year Vehicle
- Location you would join us

Thats all it takes, no fees. Just let us know you are joining so we have an idea on home many vehicles will be attending. The more we get the better chances we have of getting discounts, goodies, and car clubs to help out along the way.

Our cruise is open to ALL MAKES, MODELS, YEARS of special interest vehicles, however the Goodguys event is 1972 and older.

Each cruise day starts around 8:00am, meeting/leaving from the planned hotel, you can set your own pace and leave later or earlier if
you want to. Depending on what you are driving you can decide whatever works best for you and your vehicle. Locations and etc
are only recommended, you can make changes to best suit your needs.

Check Points = Over night stay
START Point: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Lunch Stop: Brandon, Manitoba
Check Point 1: Regina, Saskatchewan
Lunch Stop: Swift Current, Saskatchewan
Check Point 2: Medicine Hat, Alberta
Lunch Stop: Calgary, Alberta
Check Point 3: Golden, British Columbia
Lunch Stop: Salmon Arm, British Columbia
Check Point 4: Merritt, British Columbia
END Point: Puyallup, WA USA
Goodguys Pacific Northwest Nationals

Starts Monday July 22nd, arrive in Puyallup Friday around Noon, spend Friday/Saturday at the Goodguys event.

From Winnipeg to Puyallup it is 1523 Miles (2453 KMS) 28 hours, the trip is broken down into a 5 day journey, covering approx 500kms a day. You are welcome to join in the cruise at any check point or lunch stop, and you are welcome to do just part of the cruise if you are unable to do the whole thing.

Thank you for listening, and I hope at least some you guys can make it, and even use your dakotas.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Western Canada Power Cruise 2013!!!