Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere Not from the states? Everywhere else post here.

couple of dodge journey questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 09:29 PM
dethdeks
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default couple of dodge journey questions

hey all hows my fellow canucks doing. so iv been a driver of an 09 dodge journey since they came out and well I'm on my second 09 journey as i was involved in a fender bender due to our great city works of Edmonton Alberta and there great job of plowing/sanding the roads (sarcasm) anyways to make long story short my old journey now sits in a auto body shops wrecker yard and i went out and bought another 09 dodge journey (this time used, previous one was brand new) now here's my question for everyone.

1) Is there anyway i can change the color of the ambient lighting in the interior of the vehicle where the feet go. iv kinda hated that indigo greenish color it is since my first one and now that i have a second one i really want to change that color.

2) I seen on this forums that someone was selling headlight assemblies that they had taken apart and painted black inside then put back together. i think that would look amazing on my journey but am kinda afraid to try it my self even tho iv watched a good handful of videos on YouTube on how to do it successfully. my question is does any one know of a place in Edmonton that offers this or anyone know a place in Canada i could maybe order them from.

3) My final question is I found a set of door handle covers online for my journey in a carbon fiber look and I really like them and think they would look better on my journey then the chrome ones do. Does anyone know of a place that sells these and has them in stock as the only place I have found is on eBay and they want more to ship them then they are selling them for as they are located out of the states. I have tried asking the local dodge dealers but they all can only get in the chrome ones. I have also tried custom truck parts here in Edmonton with the same results.

Thanks for your assistance and may the power of dodge run with you

Old 02-28-2013, 05:00 PM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dethdeks,

I reviewed with Mopar and regrettably, there are no kits available for what you are trying to do with your Journey. I'm sorry I was not able to provide more assistance; however I do appreciate you sharing your ideas with the interior lighting, headlight assemblies and door handle covers.

Keep us posted on the final outcome.

Quick Reply: couple of dodge journey questions