Central MT, WY, CO, ND, SD, NE, KS

Desperately Need Winter Wheels & Tires....!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 12:17 AM
SRT4@40
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Desperately Need Winter Wheels & Tires....!

CAN YOU HELP ME GET MY BABY TO ITS NEW HOME?

I live about 30 miles from the Canadian border in Minot ND. I will be picking up my new 04 e-Blue SRT-4 in Minneapolis MN this coming Monday 27 Dec. I am unclear about the choices of winter wheels that I can use from the salvage yards. What sizes of & what other manufacturer’s car wheels will fit & work with the SRT-4? What offsets will work, what Diameter & how tall 14”, 15, 16, or just 17”?
I am a little worried about the drive 500 mile trip back, & what kind of weather will be upon us then! I desperately need @ least 2 but would prefer 4, factory aluminum PT Cruiser, or Neon Wheels & tires (Steel if I have to) that will work decent in the snow, ice & such! Or just the wheels & I will buy some all season tires!

I will be driving from here towards Grand Forks on Hy 52 & then to Fargo, & then on down to Minneapolis on I-29. If there is someone along the way that has any they would like to Sale that will fit, give me a holler before I leave on my way down.

Thanks in advance!

You are the people directly responsible for me deciding on the purchase of my new SRT-4 guys! I am so glad I found a place with such helpful people, & great minds with boundless Ideas to make things better!

You Guys Rock ……..!

Old 08-18-2005, 01:13 PM
MGDMike
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Desperately Need Winter Wheels & Tires....!

So whats new in Minot? I graduated from Minot High in '98. I left for the Navy right out of school and rarely go back. If you need a decent quote for Insurance call my Mom Tina at Bremer Insurance. Tell her Mike sent ya!

Quick Reply: Desperately Need Winter Wheels & Tires....!