Challenger & Barracuda Talk vintage Challenger and 'Cuda (e-body) specific topics within.

Buying a challenger

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 04:43 AM
Dodge4Life
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Buying a challenger

I already have a daily driver that paid for. I am not worried if the car doesn't run. I trust the truck i own to not break down and even if it does i can have my dad ship me any part i need. My dad has enough parts to rebuild a carburated 318 twice and a fuel injected 318 twice. I am not worried about that. I am making $600.00 every 2 weeks now. I can afford any car i want, i am just afraid that one i want will be gone before i can save the money. I hope i can go tdy soon and save up alot of money that way. If i do i will definatly come back and buy a challenger or a 69 charger. Whatever it is its not going to be fuel efficient, its not going to be smog safe, and its going to be huge and have alot of hp. I really want something that can beat every stupid little ricer on the street. I really hate those things. So a challenger with a 440 is the way to go, i would eventually like to have a six pack on it, even though those things are a real pain in the butt. You dont really need to make it a sleeper, most kids today thing their car will beat any older car on the street just because theres a big fin on the back and they have a cold air intake. My friend mike has a 75 camaro with a 350 and he beats kids like that all the time. His rear tires are 12in wide street slicks, i dont know about you but when i look at an older car that looks like sh*t on the outside but rattles your car when your next to it, i dont race them when i am in a 2.0 liter honda.

Quick Reply: Buying a challenger