Charger, Roadrunner & Superbee Talk Charger (pre-1975). Coronet, Roadrunner and Superbee (& other 'B' bodies) specific topics within.

Newbie seeking opinions

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 12:23 PM
mdh157
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie seeking opinions

Hello all,

I am a newbie to Mopars (well, fairly new) but not new to the classic car industry. I have started to look for a 68-70 dodge but haven't found anything to my liking that is in my price range yet (yes, i know, we all have that problem). Anyway, there is currently a '70 Super Bee on eBay (white with a vinyl top) that I looked at during the Chrysler Show @ Carlisle last summer. i liked the car and told my wife I was gonig to buy it if it were in my price range, but when I asked I was told the asking price was 30K, which was way over the top for a car that was a driver (I'd say #3 unmolested condition). Needless to say, I decided to continue my search. Well now the car is on eBay and the price is down to 19K, which is still a bit high IMO, esp with the prices trickling down the past 3 or so years, but it is more in line with what i have to spend.

Has anyone else seen this car, and, if so, would you mind giving your opinion on it? It's the white car with the blk vinyl top and burnt orange interior.

Quick Reply: Newbie seeking opinions