Charger, Roadrunner & Superbee Talk Charger (pre-1975). Coronet, Roadrunner and Superbee (& other 'B' bodies) specific topics within.

65 dodge coronet 440 2 door hard top rebuild begins

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 08:39 PM
defiantmopar
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 65 dodge coronet 440 2 door hard top rebuild begins

Well I finally paid off my truck now I can start buying all the part that I need to get my coronet back on the road. I have started with the tires and suspension for now but Im hoping in the next 3 month I can have it back on the road or at least road worthy so the wife can stop harrassing me about it just sitting there collecting dust.

Old 03-28-2009, 03:57 PM
defiantmopar
Rookie

Upate I have installed 2 1/2 inch dual exhaust this last week with a H pipe. Pick up a new wiring harness to be install in the next couple weeks. Attempted to fire the motor found that one lifter was bad on cylinder 2. Accedentally bent retaining clip inside hydraulic lifter while setting up roller rockers. So I purchaced a new set of lifter from Napa and am going to install them today. And hopefully will not have any more issues with motor, other than rebuilding carb. Next items to get are the gauges. Going with all autometer ultra lite series setup, cause I think it will go good with the interior when finished.

Old 03-30-2009, 11:01 AM
dsertdog56
Record Breaker

Pictures!

Quick Reply: 65 dodge coronet 440 2 door hard top rebuild begins