Charger, Roadrunner & Superbee Talk Charger (pre-1975). Coronet, Roadrunner and Superbee (& other 'B' bodies) specific topics within.

First post here

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 04:44 AM
jumpstart
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking First post here

Hey All
I was looking to help the person looking for a trans for his 68 bee. I have one out of my 68 charger. It's and 18 spline that backed my 440. I can't use it in my new project. A 71 Road Runner. The shifter mounts up farther back. I would appreciate the help in finding him. I have it for sale on E bay ( I know). But I want some one to use it. That's what they where made for Not to sit and draw dust. Thanks Jumpstart

Old 04-04-2009, 05:19 PM
mr340
Muscle Car Moderator

Welcome to the Forum, hope you find the guy you are looking for. Tell us more about your current project....

Old 04-25-2009, 12:49 AM
jumpstart

Hi
I have a 71 roadrunner that I'm working on now. I had a 69 charger and 69 roadrunner. But lost both to the x. This one started out auto and I like 4 speeds so she is one now. She needs quarters and changing her to disc brakes and tubed a frames. She is not going to be a trailer queen. I want to drive her and have some fun. So she will not be a number matching but I have built the 383 and put an 18 spline a833 behind her. Now just need to redo the rear and wait for the quarters from AMD. They say late July so I have time to play and change some more stuff. Thinking about frame rails. Not sure about that yet. Also would like to change the ralley dash to one with a tach. I will try to keep you all up to date.

Quick Reply: First post here