Charger, Roadrunner & Superbee Talk Charger (pre-1975). Coronet, Roadrunner and Superbee (& other 'B' bodies) specific topics within.

My charger options

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 04:19 AM
mikeysupercharger
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My charger options

Hey guys, I'm new. What's up? Anything I need to know about the forum? I already know I like this guy . I have always wanted a charger and unfortunately passed up a restored 70' in great shape last year for 4k. I know right. What I'm looking at right now is either a 71' or 73' with the basic body style. The 73' has a running 318 in it and needs some body work and wheels while the 71' does not have an engine or trany but body work is done for me (just needs paint) and it already has the wheels and tires I like and lowered suspension. Funny thing is, I like the look of the 71' over the other, but as far as I know they are the same body type. Am I distracted by those tires or what? Is there a small difference between the two years that I don't outright notice? Is the 71' more rare? It will cost me $1500 for the 71' and $1000 for the 73'. What do you guys think of the prices? I can give some more info if needed.

Sorry for all the (?). I'm just starting out and these two choices are difficult. Any advice is appreciated.

Quick Reply: My charger options