Charger SRT-8 That thing got a Hemi? Indeed, a 6.1L Hemi that is. The Dodge Charger SRT-8 pounds the pavement with severe power.

Magnum SRT8 production delayed.

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 09:03 PM
qzking
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magnum SRT8 production delayed.

Here is the updated production info as of today.

LXDX49 Magnum SRT-8 RWD Job #1 is 5/24/05
KK

Old 05-19-2005, 11:02 PM
SRT MAGNUM
Professional
Default RE: Magnum SRT8 production delayed.

Bite City dude....especially since you have one on Order! I saw an RT today and I was thinking if that looks cool...HOW cool is the SRT gonna look!?

Old 05-20-2005, 10:11 PM
qzking
Professional

There's some great deals out there on 2005 RTs right now and with the $ difference you can do a lot of things to them aftermarket that come with the SRT8. Plus you get the 7/70 warrantee on the 2005. So if it's a matter of budget, jump on the RT now and add the other stuff as you can. If you want something that's going to be unique to the other Magum's (6.1, 20's, brakes, suspension, ........) and you can afford to do it now, get the SRT8.

Either way your getting a great car.
KK

ORIGINAL: SRT MAGNUM

Bite City dude....especially since you have one on Order! I saw an RT today and I was thinking if that looks cool...HOW cool is the SRT gonna look!?

Old 05-21-2005, 02:36 AM
SRT MAGNUM
Professional

QZ, I have come to terms with myself. I've leartned to be patient. I wanted an RT so bad when they were mentioned of being produced but I waited, knew the prices would drop after a while and I knew the SRT had to come out soon. (if dodge didnt release it they would have been moronic) If I don't get it this year there is always next. I would rather have a bitchin' stock ride than have to go trough putting everything on aftermarket. Don't get me wrong I dig all the custom jobs I've seen. I aftermarketed an Integra and I just can't stand going through all that again. Besides when you go to a classic car show what looks nicer the hopped up car or the one that is stock? To me personally the car that is stock with it's original floor mats and window sticker takes the prize.....that's just me though. I do like the black on black mags I've seen. I like that alot.

Quick Reply: Magnum SRT8 production delayed.