Charger SRT-8 That thing got a Hemi? Indeed, a 6.1L Hemi that is. The Dodge Charger SRT-8 pounds the pavement with severe power.

Updates for Navigation system

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 01:18 PM
aconner
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Updates for Navigation system

I need to know if I can update my navigation dvd straight from the site or not . My concern is when I fill out the information where it lest make of a car Dodge or chrysler and Jeep are not listed. So I guess I need to know am I missin something here , all I want to do is see if there are any updates for my DVD. Please let me know.

By the way NEW owner of Dodge Charger SRT 8 and I luv it 4 months old.

Old 11-15-2006, 10:11 PM
higg13001
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Updates for Navigation system

Did you ever get your answer? (I just came across this message.) I was looking through either the Nav. book or the owners manual in my new SRT not too long ago and noticed some info about updates. I think you have to purchase the DVD and have it sent to you. If they allowed you to burn your own, you could make copies and sell them to everyone on this site. Since the cost per DVD is $150, it would be a lucrative business. [IMG][/IMG] The area I live in is building so fast, half the stuff on my Nav. is out of date. I figure I'll wait a year or two and update it then. Good luck!! Great car huh??!! [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Quick Reply: Updates for Navigation system