Charger SRT-8 That thing got a Hemi? Indeed, a 6.1L Hemi that is. The Dodge Charger SRT-8 pounds the pavement with severe power.

2007 SRT Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 04:05 AM
Gargoile
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 SRT Nationals

Start planning for the 2007 SRT/Modern Mopar Nationals!

The event (in its fourth year) will be held July 18-21, 2007, at Heartland Park Topeka (HPT) in Topeka, KS. Heartland Park has recently updated all of their facilities. The road course and drag strip have new asphalt, and a brand new autocross pad has been built in preparation for the SCCA Solo2 Nationals. Please visit the Heartland Park Web site at www.hpt.com.

We're also proud to announce that the SRT Engineering team, the SRT Marketing team, and Mopar Performance will be at the event, not as out of reach corporate types, but in the cars with us. Attend the group seminars or talk to the experts one on one.

Professional racing teams will be at the event, but instead of the show cars they bring to their usual appearances, they'll have the real race cars that they are currently campaigning in their national points events. Not only will they be shaking the cars down in their testing sessions on the track, they will also be giving rides on the road course.

This is a Mopar enthusiast event, owners of the entire linup of the Mopar family of vehicles are encouraged to attend.

The SRT/Modern Mopar Nationals remains a grassroots event, organized by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts, with just enough corporate involvement to allow us to offer a first-rate schedule at a first-rate facility. There will be eight hours of road course driving with instructors available. This isn't just any local racetrack, this is the same track that NASCAR uses, and is the new home of the SCCA road racing championships. There will be two days and one evening of drag racing on the brand new NHRA drag strip, featuring several formats including testing, brackets, quick-8, and exhibitions by the professional racers! We'll also feature two days of autocross, so you won't have to choose between competing in the drags and the autocross.

Everything isn't about speed at the SRT/Modern Mopar Nationals; you'll also be graded on style. The judged car show will run during the entire event. Compete in class and for overall honors. Find out how good your audio install really is with Sound Pressure Level and Real Time Analysis measurements. The guys with the tools will also help you tune your system. For those that believe style, performance, and destruction can co-exist in one competition, the burnout contest is for you.

All Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, and Jeep vehicles are encouraged to attend and participate in all of the activities.

But wait, there's more! Join us on Wednesday night for the Meet 'n' Greet at the host hotel, where the event vendors and sponsors will be on-hand while you recieve your registration goodie bags. Rounding out the weekend will be a banquet where you'll be able to close the deals on your project car as you are finally able to sit down for an entire meal.

So please check out www.srtnationals.org for more information

Old 04-18-2007, 10:15 PM
Gargoile
Professional
Default RE: 2007 SRT Nationals

This event has been cancelled

Old 04-23-2007, 08:33 PM
srt8master
Default RE: 2007 SRT Nationals

whats up this is eric just wanted to say im going to be looking into shows like this for my truck i have a few things on mine to make it qualify lol but anyways check out my pics, i have one pic on this site because i just signed up for the dodgeforum but i have a bunch on myspace at inlovewithasigma@hotmail.com

Quick Reply: 2007 SRT Nationals