Dart, Demon, and Duster Talk Dart, Demon, and Duster (& other 'A' bodies) specific topics within.

I NEED WINDOW HELP REAL BAD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 12:15 AM
brandon sanders
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I NEED WINDOW HELP REAL BAD!!!

i have a 73 dodge dart swinger and cant seem to find a passenger side door window anywhere, let alone for a reasonable price...can someone point me in the right direction i.e. phone #'s, websites, wrecking yards, or if you friends that want to part with one of their extra windows? thank you very much for your time.

Old 02-10-2008, 02:30 AM
tuffone20
Professional
Default RE: I NEED WINDOW HELP REAL BAD!!!

Try this place? When I was looking for some parts for the Duster I just picked up I saw they have glass, not sure if it's what your looking for?
http://www.autometaldirect.com/content.php?page=118

Old 02-10-2008, 04:35 AM
JHEMI

hi brandon,
try wildcat auto wrecking out here in sandy oregon. may havea door glass for ya'. they deal in vintage mopar parts!
if i can find fenders for my coronet, i'm pretty sure they have a door glass for yah! and try 5 star mopar parts in omaha nebraska. they deal in salvage mopar parts as well.hell my uncles parts farm may help you, hemmings nos mopar parts, may have a new one. go to your local u-pull it and have someonelook it up in thehollander interchange book for you! in allmy years ofauto salvage i still can't remember it all! most places will print a copy for you. but i can give you wildcats# if you want!

jhemi

Old 02-10-2008, 04:54 AM
JHEMI

brandon,
the # is 1-503-668-7786 thats wildcats #! they are strictly mopar! give them a call.

jhemi

Quick Reply: I NEED WINDOW HELP REAL BAD!!!