Dodge Avenger This forum hosts discussion areas for both the 95-00 and 08-14 Dodge Avenger Coupes and Sedan

2008 avenger gadgets

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 03:18 PM
Danman11
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 avenger gadgets

Hello everyone this is my first thread in the dodge forum. i just bought my son a 2008 dodge avenger se and i was just wondering what all the buttons were around the radio and what they do. i obviously know what the seek buttons and the obvious buttons do but there are some that i have never seen before. can anyone please let me know what they do? thank you all

Old 05-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Castiel

Hello. Sorry for such a late response, I just joined the forum today. On to the question at hand-

I have the same car and I could probably answer your question however, I don't have the stock radio anymore. When I first got it, I had a beast of a sound system installed as well as a new radio piece. So I can't recall what the original stock one had for buttons haha. If you could post pictures though, I could try to explain to you what they all do.

Old 05-13-2011, 07:45 PM
kickenit05

Originally Posted by Danman11
Hello everyone this is my first thread in the dodge forum. i just bought my son a 2008 dodge avenger se and i was just wondering what all the buttons were around the radio and what they do. i obviously know what the seek buttons and the obvious buttons do but there are some that i have never seen before. can anyone please let me know what they do? thank you all

The U-Connect button is for hands-free cell phone use. You have to have the special rear-view mirror that has a speaker in it.

Quick Reply: 2008 avenger gadgets