Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

Front end problems......

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 12:28 PM
alsdeb
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front end problems......

Has anybody out there had front end problems with their Caliber? I've got a 2007 with about 16,000 miles on it. From about 63 to 78 the steering wheel almost jumps out of my hand. It's a side-to-side vibration. I was told it was a bad wheel.....I put American Racing wheels on it; I was told one of the front tires was out of round or off balance.....I rotated the tires; I was told again that the front tires were "bad".....I replaced both of them. Then, to top it off, the service manager at the dealership told me it was due to road conditions. If that was the case, it wouldn't do it all the time at the same speeds! I realize I'm "just a girl", but I'm not totally stupid when it comes to cars; having raced cars and motorcycles since I was 13. If anybody has had this problem and can point me in the general direction to getting it resolved, please let me know.

Old 01-22-2008, 09:58 AM
srtgtr34
Record Breaker
Default RE: Front end problems......

what model of caliber r/t, se or sxt

Old 01-23-2008, 10:57 AM
alsdeb
Default RE: Front end problems......

It's an SXT.....looks just like the one in your pic as a matter of fact....same color too!

[IMG]local://upfiles/82246/D0198D7EDBA04D8EB0589035D0E58C1F.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Front end problems......