Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

08 Caliber Right Turn Signal Fast W/O Headlight On & Not Working W/ Headlight On

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 06:55 PM
Chris Fraser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 Caliber Right Turn Signal Fast W/O Headlight On & Not Working W/ Headlight On

My Caliber is having an issue with the right blinkers. They blink fast when the headlights are not on, but do nothing when the headlights are turned on. Not a problem with the left blinkers; those work fine. Tried everything simple like switching sockets and checking fuses with no results. Maybe a bad ground somewhere? Any ideas or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Old 11-15-2017, 06:58 PM
92DakotaClub
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea 99% chance its bad ground to front signal I dealt with it , traced it all back couldn't find an issue... was like wtf.... just added a ground at the signal, been no issues since april anyway I had gotten the wiring diagram and such from the dealer and told it was a common issue haha go figure at the same time ..

I know its a bit older post but figured I would post a response.... since no answer was ever given