Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

New Caliber Purchasing

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 01:32 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Caliber Purchasing

ORIGINAL: MtDewDad

Well, after seeing SEVERAL cars at the Chicago Auto Show, I finally found a replacement for my almost 10 year old Nissan. For ME, I am looking for a very decent priced compact (sort of) car, good power, and AMERICAN. I think I found it. Has good room inside for a small car. I'm 6ft and I was amazed at the room in the back seat. The other small cars don't even compare.....Corolla, Sentra, Cobalt....NONE!! I just want to wait a few months to see the REAL reviews from you guys who DO buy it!
That's really funny, because I'm 6'2" and have trouble just driving a Neon. I dont see how a car on basically the same wheelbase provides good room. I found the Nissan Altima to be quite roomie, and its a little bit bigger then the Neon. The Cobalt isnt bad in the 2dr, but the 4dr is tiny.

Old 02-20-2006, 06:38 PM
DodgeInfoCenter
Professional

VulnoX, I can suggest calling our DaimlerChrysler Customer Assistance Center
1-800-992-1997, they are open Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm EST. Provide them with your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), or a Vehicle Order Number (VON) and they will be able to inform you the status of your ordered vehicle.
If you need assistance, let me know … Keep me posted!

At the same time, if anyone is interested in a brochure or pricing on the All New Dodge Caliber, I am able to add you to our waiting list and you will receive information on the Dodge Caliber as it becomes available.

Thanks guys …

Kelly S

Old 02-28-2006, 01:52 PM
DodgeInfoCenter
Professional

Hi again ...
VulnoX, Im just checking in. Wondering if you called the DailmlerChrysler Customer Assistance number, and wondering if they assisted you with your questions.

Kelly S

Old 02-28-2006, 02:32 PM
QuickSilver05
Veteran

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

That's really funny, because I'm 6'2" and have trouble just driving a Neon. I dont see how a car on basically the same wheelbase provides good room. I found the Nissan Altima to be quite roomie, and its a little bit bigger then the Neon. The Cobalt isnt bad in the 2dr, but the 4dr is tiny.
I dunno. I'm 6'4" and 220 pounds and I drive a Neon every day. I never noticed it was too cramped. The Caliber I drove did have quite a bit more room than my Neon.

Old 02-28-2006, 04:51 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

ORIGINAL: MtDewDad

Well, after seeing SEVERAL cars at the Chicago Auto Show, I finally found a replacement for my almost 10 year old Nissan. For ME, I am looking for a very decent priced compact (sort of) car, good power, and AMERICAN. I think I found it. Has good room inside for a small car. I'm 6ft and I was amazed at the room in the back seat. The other small cars don't even compare.....Corolla, Sentra, Cobalt....NONE!! I just want to wait a few months to see the REAL reviews from you guys who DO buy it!
The Caliber is 4 inches taller and 1 inch wider... Should be a little easier to fit in there...

I fit just fine in my Neon...

Old 02-28-2006, 06:18 PM
QuickSilver05
Veteran

I may buy one, I'm not sure yet. I'll wait to see the full production version hit the lot before I decide.

Old 03-03-2006, 04:54 AM
dodgejosh

my beef with the car is this.... dodge says its cheaper than a neon... yes $500 less for a base model... already an r/t caliber is flirting with srt-4 neon pricing and what do u get a 2.4l motor with no turbo and will be slow as crap.... i bought my srt-4 for 21k even... an r/t with leather is 21400 or so... blah ill keep my neon... imagine the srt-4 price itll be 25 if not more.... its got 300 brakes whoop dee doo... there made by bosch...0-60 in less than 6 seconds... yea so does the neon..... the neon is way nicier.... i dont want a pontiac vibe with a dodge front end... i owned 1 hatchback in my life i dont want another.... (horizon =) ) ok im done complaining now.... the neon is my favorite car dodge made except for the 68 charger =)

Quick Reply: New Caliber Purchasing