Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

2007 Dodge Caliber SE photos

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 02:36 AM
stantheman
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2007 Dodge Caliber SE photos

We've got a few on the lot now. they are actually preaty cool. You've got the refrigerated glove box, 115v outlet on the console and a led flashlight on the ceiling at the hatch that you can take out and use. i think it even recharges itself when latched back in. Have'nt got any r/t or srt's yet though. just the 2 liter sxt's.

Old 03-09-2006, 01:00 PM
DodgeInfoCenter
Professional

[sm=smiley20.gif] stantheman ... I agree!
The Dodge Caliber is definitely something you have to experience in person to really appreciate, speaking form experience. Seeing pictures of the Dodge Caliber for the first time, I too thought it was station wagon'ish'. When I saw it in person, like stantheman's thought,
"they are actually preaty cool"
I saw 'sporty'! All the features you mentioned, The Chilled Beverage Storage Bin, The Cargo Flashlight, The Swingdown Speaker System, ect ... all have caught a lot of attention. They are great features!
Visit your local DCX dealer, and check one out! Let me know if your opinion changes [sm=smiley2.gif]

Thanks Guys ...

Kelly S

Old 03-09-2006, 11:33 PM
04StratusR/T
Veteran

I wish some dealers around here would hurry up and get some! Absolutely no dealers in upstate NY has any in my area. They all say they have some on order, but none on the lot! I'm very interested in buying one (SXT), I want to see and test drive one first.

Old 03-13-2006, 07:27 AM
GranTurnismo

A cold golve box, a removeable flashlight that's all it takes nowa day to please people. Do you think carrol gives a hoot about that stuff 5 door hatch geez what is this europe.Only 5 door vihicle I want to be caught dead is an ambulance. 4 doors 5 speed and a trunk for my small tool box amp and sub. suv and sport suv have no right to be on this planet' that's like having sex with your sister or brother Instead of bring iout something new maybe be thaty shoud of fix the old stuffb first

Old 03-13-2006, 12:54 PM
DodgeInfoCenter
Professional

04StratusR/T
I wish some dealers around here would hurry up and get some! Absolutely no dealers in upstate NY has any in my area. They all say they have some on order, but none on the lot! I'm very interested in buying one (SXT), I want to see and test drive one first.
That is awesome to hear ... I do know that most dealership's are recently receiveing their first ... of many ... Dodge Caliber's. So, keep in contact with your local DCX dealership. It won't be too long now!
At the same time, we are now able to send Dodge Calibler brochure's and pricing packages out to you. If you are interested, please let me know, and I can do so

Thanks Guys ...

Kelly S

Old 03-13-2006, 03:09 PM
highline95jl
Record Breaker

If anything needs to be fixed about the Caliber its your presentation people at the Kansas City auto show. Never in my life have i been treated so bad by a customer service rep and the part thats the kicker is that they work for my favorite auto maker. The man didnt answer any of my questions and when I asked him about the Improvements of the Caliber SRT-4 over the Neon SRT-4 he said "Why dont you just go buy a Neon SRT-4." I liked the Ford People better than the DC reps and I hate Ford. I liked the car but when you try to get information on it and the guy shrugs you off and then when he does say something to you its something as ****ty as that.

Old 03-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: GranTurnismo

A cold golve box, a removeable flashlight that's all it takes nowa day to please people. Do you think carrol gives a hoot about that stuff 5 door hatch geez what is this europe.Only 5 door vihicle I want to be caught dead is an ambulance. 4 doors 5 speed and a trunk for my small tool box amp and sub. suv and sport suv have no right to be on this planet' that's like having sex with your sister or brother Instead of bring iout something new maybe be thaty shoud of fix the old stuffb first
You can't put your tool box amp and sub in the hatch? There is more room there. Plus, your speakers would be twice as loud... Word is that a 5-speed for the R/T is coming.

Tell me what is SO SUV about the Caliber, besides the hatch. Tell me one more thing and I'll start calling it an SUV too... I'm about sick of hearing it called an SUV. There is nothing SUV about it. Mazda, Honda and VW have hatchbacks, but when Dodge brings one, it's not a hatch, it's an SUV.

Old 03-13-2006, 06:35 PM
highline95jl
Record Breaker

Its growing on me, still wish they kept Neon going, but as in all things coperate, nothing stays the same.

Old 03-13-2006, 09:17 PM
04StratusR/T
Veteran

Ok, a dealer nearby FINALLY has one on the lot! Its the only one in the area that I know of. Its just a standard SXT with fog lights, nothing fancy. It looks sooooooo much better in person. Its a lot bigger than it looks in pictures. IMO, it looks really upscale compared to the Neon. The interior doesn't look it came out of a $9000 car, but rather something like a $20,000 or $25,000 car. Very impressive. This isn't quite what I want as I would like to have package 24e on it which puts the interior sports appearance group, fog lights and aluminum wheels instead of the standard steel wheels with wheel covers. Also, I'd like to have the Sirius Radio, Soundgate system, and convenience group (Tire Pressure monitor, Temp/compass gauge and cruise) The standard wheels with covers don't really look that bad, but I think aluminum wheels look much better. I'm looking forward to seeing other SXT/RT models so I can see one with the interior sport appearance group with the colored seat inserts.

Old 03-13-2006, 09:24 PM
04StratusR/T
Veteran

ORIGINAL: DodgeInfoCenter

04StratusR/T
That is awesome to hear ... I do know that most dealership's are recently receiveing their first ... of many ... Dodge Caliber's. So, keep in contact with your local DCX dealership. It won't be too long now!
At the same time, we are now able to send Dodge Calibler brochure's and pricing packages out to you. If you are interested, please let me know, and I can do so

Thanks Guys ...

Kelly S
I would be really interested in getting some more information if possible. You can private message me and I'll give you what you need to get it to me.

Quick Reply: 2007 Dodge Caliber SE photos