Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

Anyone know the Caliber's speaker size?

Old 03-27-2006, 03:28 PM
VulnoX
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know the Caliber's speaker size?

I dont know if there is an info sheet out there or what, but I am looking into starting the first real project I have ever done on a car, and putting in some better speakers.

I checked the manual and dont see any specs, so I was wondering if anyone had an idea of what the speaker size is on the Caliber.

Thanks! [8D]

Old 03-27-2006, 03:33 PM
highline95jl
Record Breaker
Default RE: Anyone know the Caliber's speaker size?

Take the door panel off and look.

Old 03-27-2006, 03:37 PM
VulnoX
Professional

ORIGINAL: highline95jl

Take the door panel off and look.
If I had the time to do that I would, but as it stands I am either at school or work from roughly 9 in the morning until 9 at night M-F, and then the weekends usually have their own time consumers.

I was just hoping someone had the info handy and would be able to tell me because I have someone looking into prices for me to do the upgrade now.

But thanks for the insight.

Old 03-28-2006, 02:39 PM
DodgeInfoCenter
Professional

After doing some research VulnoX, I found that in your Dodge Caliber, the rear speakers are 6x9 … and the door panels are also 6x9. No information on the dash speakers or the subwoofer. My suggestion is to visit or call your local DCX dealership and speak with the Parts Department. They will be able to provide you with this information. If you need assistance in locating one, please let me know. I can help.
Hope this helps

Kelly S

Old 03-28-2006, 05:45 PM
VulnoX
Professional

ORIGINAL: DodgeInfoCenter

After doing some research VulnoX, I found that in your Dodge Caliber, the rear speakers are 6x9 … and the door panels are also 6x9. No information on the dash speakers or the subwoofer. My suggestion is to visit or call your local DCX dealership and speak with the Parts Department. They will be able to provide you with this information. If you need assistance in locating one, please let me know. I can help.
Hope this helps

Kelly S
Thank you very, VERY much for the info. That is exactly what I needed and I appreciate the time you took to find it.

I was planning to go to a Dodge dealer by me today to check and see if they had the iPod integration kits yet, so maybe I can ask them for any other info then.

Once again, thank you, you are more than living up to your screen name.

Old 03-29-2006, 02:18 AM
whoosh
Champion

The woofer, if you got the MusicGate upgrade is a 10" Boston Acoustics unit, I believe.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone know the Caliber's speaker size?