Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

'99 Grand Caravan parking lights

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Moe Pahr
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '99 Grand Caravan parking lights

I don't have a PROBLEM, I guess, but does anyone know how to keep the front parking lights OFF when the car is on? I've seen vans that have the parking lights on whenever the vehicle is on (like mine) and I've also seen many vans that don't have the parking lights on automatically. I assume it's something simple, but I haven't been able to find out how to keep mine from coming on by themselves. I'd rather only have them on when I turn them on myself. Thanks!

'99 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3L

Old 06-11-2007, 04:08 AM
Dodge Tech
Captain
Default RE: '99 Grand Caravan parking lights

U have a fleet van dont u?? its standard for them to turn them on with a programing computer I dont think u can turn them off unless u have a version of the DRB3 that will allow us to turn them off. A dealer will haft to do it.

Old 06-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Moe Pahr
Default RE: '99 Grand Caravan parking lights

I don't know if it's a fleet van or not - maybe so. Bought it used from a dealer about 4 years ago. It's the SE trim level, if that means anything. If it's something the dealer needs to do, I probably won't bother with it. Thanks for your help!

Quick Reply: '99 Grand Caravan parking lights