Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

'03 GC - Dash Kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 08:46 AM
rcsec
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '03 GC - Dash Kit

I have the standard interior in an '03 Grand Caravan and would like to dress it up. I've looked at the Wood Grain kits on ebay and each of them says theirs is better than the competition.
Has anyone tried one of these kits? Is one type better than another? Are any of these kits up to the normal wear & tear that a family dishes out?
TIA,
Ray

Old 02-14-2008, 12:58 PM
vlmuke
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: '03 GC - Dash Kit

there are two kinds of woodgrain kits vinyl and veneer vinyl looks pretty good, veneer is actually thin sheets of actual wood the best is veneer,I have installed both the veneer usually runs a couple hundred bucks vinyl is pretty cheap the key to installation is taking your time, clean surfaces and being very careful in applying once you put it on they stick and if you try to pull it off they will tearif I were you I would spend the extra money and go with a veneer kit it lasts longer and is by far more durable but in the end its your decision vinyl does fade with age if that matters

Quick Reply: '03 GC - Dash Kit