Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

08 caravan issue

Old 02-23-2008, 11:18 AM
HemiMan02
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 caravan issue

I have an new 08 caravan with about 800 miles on it and it has 2 codes. It also has the traction control light on.

1st code is C123F Steering angle sensor comparative performance
2nd code is C2205 Steering angle sensor internal

Has anyone else run into this issue?

Old 02-25-2008, 12:20 AM
scottmn1
Default RE: 08 caravan issue

I had 3 lights on the dash of my 08 Caravan come on when my van had only 1,200 miles. I know one of them was ABS, and one traction control. Took it to the dealer and the wiring on the right front that goes to the ABS Sensor had fallen down onto the driveshaft and rubbed the wire in two. THe worthless dealer tried to tell me that I must have ran over something or an animal must have pulled it down and denied fixing it under warranty. It appeared top me that the factory just didn't get it secured properly and it fell down. I had the van onlya week when it happened. Itdid not run over anything that I know of , and saw no signs of an animal being in there. I took the van to 4 other dealers and they agreed with me that the factory didn't attach it properly too. No good dealerships. I do not deal with them anymore!!!!

Old 02-27-2008, 11:30 PM
onephatcracka
Rookie

sorry to hear about that.Dealerships like that make other ones that are honest nad true to thier customers look shady. I'm glad i don't work for someone like that.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:29 AM
tazman444
Rookie

I can't stand the dealerships we have here in Windsor. It's dealerships like them that discourage customers from returning. I won't buy from a local dealership. I go out to the county now.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 08 caravan issue