Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Who Clay'd

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 01:04 PM
watchout
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who Clay'd

I know my OCD is out of control. But I've always been nuts about trying to keep my cars as nice as possible. A few years ago I heard about claying and now I do it periodically to all my vehicles. It's amazing how much it helps the paint. Anyway I finally had a chance to do it to my '08 SXT yesterday and a neighbor came over and was busting my chops cause I was putting all this effort into a "minivan". Cleaning/detailing cars is not a chore for me, in fact my 6 yr old baby girl is getting really good at cleaning wheels and lower bumpers - So it's something we all get into and we love the results. Well after I showed my neighbor the finish on my other cars (the shine and lack of swirl marks) he shut his pie-hole. But I was wondering if anyone else out there is as "crazy" as I am about cleaning their "minivan"

Old 04-21-2008, 10:12 PM
POTTER
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Who Clay'd

I am just as crazy..I just picked up a 'new to me' 07 SXT for the wife and kids and I have washed it twice in the week we have had it..I have also installed new headlamps and fog (bulbs only, HID's), new DVD player overhead, tinted the driver and pass windows to match the reast and got rid of all the extra dealer stickers and tags...

comes from loving vehicles and wanting them to last as long as possible...it's not crazy, its considerate of your vehicle...lol

Quick Reply: Who Clay'd