Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Body kits that I have found for our vans

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 10:35 AM
marios13
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body kits that I have found for our vans

Ok well I was bored looking for a kit for my friends mark 7 I came across this website. Sarona.com thought I share but does anyone have any feed back. Cause I have a 96 and was thinking of getting a kit for my van.

Maybe we can do a group buy.

Here is the 96 which you probably saw on my other thread.

http://sarona.com/Sarona/www/IMAGES/...van%20copy.jpg

and the 01-06

http://sarona.com/Sarona/www/IMAGES/...kit%20copy.jpg

http://sarona.com/Sarona/www/IMAGES/...ankit%2063.jpg

Old 08-11-2008, 12:28 PM
nickbuol

Links aren't working. Got some generic godaddy.com error...

Old 08-12-2008, 10:10 AM
bo79

LOL... nice

I'll have to see if they make kits for the 95 and older. Would make the grocery runs pretty interesting.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:02 AM
nickbuol

Links are working again today (must have been a hosting issue yesterday)... I agree with bo79's first part of his message... LOL...

I like the side skirts, but the rest looks too "ricey" plus you would need the large wheels, new exhaust, etc, and after all of the time and money, you would still have a minivan....

I'll take mine stock and call it a day. If I wanted to make a vehicle look more exciting, I would add (and have done some) mods to my supercharged car (not a Dodge, so I won't post the make/model), not my van...

Thanks for the links though. No disrespect to you at all. I am just voicing my opinion.

Old 08-13-2008, 01:45 PM
dun4now
Amateur

I have to say I totally agree, and besides why should I kit my ride so others can destroy it in the parking lots. It might not be a bad idea if you had the money to waste so other people can enjoy the view of the eye candy. Most of us have to spend the money on garages because they have designed the under the hood with no room to get at the spark plugs, and the cuddo's to the dummy who put the gasoline filter on top of the gas tank. He must have been smoking pot because thats what takes away all common sense.
Thanks to the people for putting this site together, it helps most of us find a solution to these pot head designs.

Quick Reply: Body kits that I have found for our vans