Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

2008 Grand Caravan - upgrade possibilities?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 02:41 PM
surfit
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

K & N air filter - if you haven't done so, do. Your van will breathe
better and it will be the last air filter you buy. They only require
cleaning every 50K miles or so.

Old 03-15-2010, 02:59 PM
BABEBUS

I've been looking to getting another key/remote for my 2008 Grand Caravan SXT, and was wondering if we could upgrade it to a remote start. Thanks for the info. Instead of buying a new remote, I'm just going to get a remote start kit and have it installed. If it comes with 2 new remotes than its a deal!
I had just installed a remote starter/car alarm in my old custom Astro van and it cost me $600 with all the outputs I needed for my shaved doors. So $450 installed for the Caravan is a steal.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:05 AM
bberretta

I did the exact same upgrade shortly after getting my van. We had bought the van used through a local dealership and they only gave me one key fob. I was able to order the remote start kit and get it installed by the dealership for less than what the dealer wanted to charge me for two more keys and the programming charge for each of them! Plus I got remote start! It was the best upgrade I've done to the van so far, hands down.

Quick Reply: 2008 Grand Caravan - upgrade possibilities?