Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

'08 Grand Caravan - a pleasant surprise

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 11:16 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Default '08 Grand Caravan - a pleasant surprise

I just got back from driving my mother from her home in Florida to upstate NY and back.
What a pleasant surprise it was driving her '08 Grand Caravan. I was comfortable the whole way, despite as much as 12 straight hours behind the wheel. Never cramped up once.
Besides being very comfortable, the 4.0 V6 was extremely smooth and had more than ample power to pass and get on the interstates. I also liked the hands free feature of the U-Connect, not to mention the hdd built into the stereo. I loaded it up with classic rock tunes before the trip (much to the displeasure of my 61 year old mother).

Over-all mileage was 24.8, not bad at all for a mini van which included two tanks of gas for in-town driving while we were there.

I can't believe they are putting out vehicles like this and are in bankruptcy. Doesn't say much for the financial management of the company...

Quick Reply: '08 Grand Caravan - a pleasant surprise