Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

wiring wiper motor direct to power...

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 01:57 PM
cpttuna
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can you send me the wiring diagram also? I'm having the same problem. george538@roadrunner.com. Thank you

Old 07-26-2013, 08:36 PM
cpttuna
Amateur

Wire in a separate hot fused lead wire. Run the the brown/white wire to source and run the black wire to ground. disregard the red/yellow wire and the green/white wire. this should get you a slow single speed wiper.

Last edited by cpttuna; 07-26-2013 at 08:37 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-10-2014, 09:05 PM
electricjoe
Default same issue....

I've had a 1998 Plymouth voyager with the same wiper failure. it'll work perfect for weeks then suddenly next use will not even budge. or even worse while running it'll just stop working whenever. I've googled this issue for months. put in a new motor. not sure if it's a switch failure? a ground failure? just lost and never have enough money to take it to dodge dealer to get them to figure it out... any advice? or new wiring idea?

Old 04-25-2021, 08:56 PM
Sliger Sliger

Originally Posted by sapporo
just look at the diagram, the diagrams clearly show which wires do each.

infact if you just power over the relay it'll be on. look at the diagrams. if you can read a map, you can read a wiring diagram, it's just an electrical map.
​​​​​​ Maybe I could get you to send that diagram to me too, I have a 2000 caravan same problem,my email hempyone@gmail.com

Quick Reply: wiring wiper motor direct to power...