Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Please Help ASAP

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 08:13 PM
dogsofwar37
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Help ASAP

1995 Dodge Caravan Se 3.3 V-6 4-Speed Automatic

I am in the process of removing a A/C compressor and instead of replacing the unit. I will be replacing it with a bypass pulley. I have spent all day calling around. To get someone to remove the old freon that is in the unit. Know one is willing to clean out the system prior to the compressor being removed. Unless they replace the compressor also. Again i am replacing it with a bypass pulley. That being said. How am i suppose to drain it. Prior to removing it. If know one is willing to drain it for me?. Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

Old 05-25-2011, 08:13 PM
dogsofwar37
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Needing Help A/C complete compressor removal

I am in the process of removing a A/C compressor and instead of replacing the unit. I will be replacing it with a bypass pulley. I have spent all day calling around. To get someone to remove the old freon that is in the unit. Know one is willing to clean out the system prior to the compressor being removed. Unless they replace the compressor also. Again i am replacing it with a bypass pulley. That being said. How am i suppose to drain it. Prior to removing it. If know one is willing to drain it for me?. Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

UPDATE.....
I have decided to replace the A/C compressor with a bypass pulley instead of replacing the compressor. Know one in my town is willing to drain the system for me. Does anyone have pictures of removing the compressor on a 3.3 V-6?. I have researched online. But cant seem to find a step by step process. With pictures. Would appreciate it. Thanks

Quick Reply: Please Help ASAP