Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Blinkers and Hazard lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 04:52 PM
HuffmanFamilyof4
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blinkers and Hazard lights

has anyone seen or heard of this issue. the other day I put on my 4 ways and after about 1 minute the left side stayed on solid and the right one went off all together. I played with the switch until I got it to go off, turned it back on same thing happened. then when I went to turn on my left turn signal it blinked for a couple times then that too stayed on solid even canceling the lever back to center the light stayed on until I jiggled it a sec then went off. BUT the right side works normally, would it be the blinker thing in the fuse box. other then that I have no Clue. You guys are real smart in here so I figured I could turn to you great people for an answer. thanks

Last edited by HuffmanFamilyof4; 02-29-2012 at 04:53 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-03-2012, 02:03 PM
HuffmanFamilyof4
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HuffmanFamilyof4
has anyone seen or heard of this issue. the other day I put on my 4 ways and after about 1 minute the left side stayed on solid and the right one went off all together. I played with the switch until I got it to go off, turned it back on same thing happened. then when I went to turn on my left turn signal it blinked for a couple times then that too stayed on solid even canceling the lever back to center the light stayed on until I jiggled it a sec then went off. BUT the right side works normally, would it be the blinker thing in the fuse box. other then that I have no Clue. You guys are real smart in here so I figured I could turn to you great people for an answer. thanks
I would like to thank all 170 people that viewed this post but didn't post a reply or a fix, never mind I got it fixed myself. if you want the fix for this problem do your own homework and fix it yourself.

Old 03-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Cougar41
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HuffmanFamilyof4
I would like to thank all 170 people that viewed this post but didn't post a reply or a fix, never mind I got it fixed myself. if you want the fix for this problem do your own homework and fix it yourself.
If anyone would like to know, he changed the combo flasher for $60. For everyone else, I have instructions on how to disassemble and repair a combo flasher. Just need a little time and a little solder. Let me know.

Hey Huff. I understand your angst but, don't sell this forum short. Yes, in this case we could have done better but, in most cases we do. 170 visits vs 70 at the AF forum. You'll see a lot more traffic here. Over there I hear the crickets chirping waiting for someone to post a problem. I sometimes wait a week or more. Not so here. (RIP at AF)

That said, I like your multiple forum plan of attack. I've been seeing it more often lately. Wish more would try it.

Last edited by Cougar41; 03-03-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Quick Reply: Blinkers and Hazard lights