Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

98 Caravan Front Passenger Window Mounts

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 10:07 PM
DrK
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 98 Caravan Front Passenger Window Mounts

Here is the deal. My front passenger window in our 98 Dodge Caravan has two mounts that connect the window to the motorized rack glides via a pin (attached to the window by a mount) and a clip (that locks the pin to the motorized glides seated in the tracks). Well, one of those pins came off the mount on the window and is lost. Does anyone know how to replace those mounts attached to the window? Or can I just replace the missing pin (which has a compression fitting into the mount). Parts numbers by chance???
I scoured the internet for hours to find solutions, to no avail. Even drove the car to window repair place. They told me that those windows come with the mounts installed from the factory and I would have to purchase a new widow to replace them (@ $150 a pop). Is this true??? Any help from any of you car buffs out there would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by DrK; 03-14-2012 at 10:09 PM. Reason: typo

Quick Reply: 98 Caravan Front Passenger Window Mounts