Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Where is my PCV valve in my 1997 dodge caravan

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2012, 01:23 PM
frokido
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is my PCV valve in my 1997 dodge caravan

i have looked everywhere, my guy up at autozone looked a good bit, i cannot find it lol, its the 2.4 4 cylinder. i think it may be some odd looking one and i am over looking it, idk

Old 09-02-2012, 04:29 PM
frokido

so i have looked again for atleast 2 hours, i seriously cannot find this thing i have SEEN every single bit of my head that i can, and felt every milimeter of it that i cant see. so lost you guys, any help would be appreciated .

Old 09-02-2012, 04:48 PM
bdwillie

On my 2000 2.4 liter, it is just under the top intake tubes about halfway through the middle, all the way up against the bottom of the upper part of the intake tubes ( in where the injectors are) has a rubber hose on both ends. If you look on the top of the engine about where the coil; pack is you will see a few manifold vacuum hoses connected there, the one big one that goes to the front of the engine and down is one end of the hose to the pvc valve. Mine also looks like a conventional PCV valve, 90 degree bend, plastic. Hope this helps!!

Old 09-03-2012, 05:13 PM
frokido

i was going to replace the intake manifold gaskets today and i found it, like wow. thanks ALOT tho, this accurate of information is hard to find, i couldnt find it through search yesterday, it didnt fix my problem though, if u want to check out my other post i have it listed in detail

Quick Reply: Where is my PCV valve in my 1997 dodge caravan