Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: How can i determine my body style code?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 09:30 PM
YouCantKeepAGoodVanDown
Rookie
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default How can i determine my body style code?

2012 GC SXT I've found a website (factorychryslerparts.com) where I can order trim pieces and oddball parts for my van. My question is this: How am I able to determine the body style code of my van? They list several different options for the same part i.e. MMG, MMS, GU5, JP5, and so on. I want to make sure I order the correct part so I don't have to hassle with returns and all that nonsense.

Old 01-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Gabby-Rudy
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by YouCantKeepAGoodVanDown
2012 GC SXT I've found a website (factorychryslerparts.com) where I can order trim pieces and oddball parts for my van. My question is this: How am I able to determine the body style code of my van? They list several different options for the same part i.e. MMG, MMS, GU5, JP5, and so on. I want to make sure I order the correct part so I don't have to hassle with returns and all that nonsense.

You could always email Dodge on their Contact Us Page and request
the BUILD SHEET for your car, it will list all the factory installed equipment/options along with their respective sales codes.

I have done this before, takes sometimes a few days to get a reply. You have to supply the Vin # and your Name & address.

Note: I just emailed Dodge requesting the Build Sheet WITH sales codes , we see if I get a reply.
On the Dodge web site, you can get all the options for your vehicle, but does not lists sales codes, that is why I emailed them.

Or stop by your Dealer parts department and have them run the Vin # .... They can/will get all the codes for you.

Last edited by Gabby-Rudy; 01-06-2014 at 06:12 PM.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:36 AM
YouCantKeepAGoodVanDown
Rookie
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sweet will do in the AM!

Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: How can i determine my body style code?