Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: Adding Seat & Mirror Memory

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2014 | 10:22 AM
canadadan
|
Default Adding Seat & Mirror Memory

Does anyone know if it's possible to add the driver position memory module to a 2012? I have power seats and mirrors but would love to be able to have this option for two reasons:

1. So I can easily return everything to my preferences after my son has driven.

2. So I can return the seat to my preferred position after moving it forward for the stow-n-go's (you would think that would be standard given you have to move the front seats to stow or deploy the middle seats)

Is it just the module and switch or are there position senors that would have to be added as well? I've already added factory Bluetooth and the accompanying steering wheel switches so I'm comfortable digging into things

Old 02-06-2014 | 11:07 AM
Tizzy1
Champion

if you could find a junkyard van with it and swap the front seats, I think you'd have it made. Not positive the connectors are the same but pretty sure. Yes, sensors on every part that moves, also position sensors on the mirrors. The module mounts under the seat and the switches are also on the seat so it is possible but will cost a lot of money unless you can find it used. If you have heated seats, the module mounts right next to the heated seat module.

Old 02-08-2014 | 10:21 PM
_Tom

I've thought about this exact same thing but haven't been able to figure anything out definitively. I too have added options that I felt I needed...and I'd love to have memory.

Old 02-09-2014 | 07:51 AM
2013 Grand_caravan SE_17s
Amateur

You could possibly remember the seat and mirror positions

Old 06-10-2021 | 01:30 PM
moreyel
Default Module

I replaced my 2012 Ram 3500 module yesterday with a brand new one.

Didn’t fix the problem.

I have a fine take out if you’re interested

Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: Adding Seat & Mirror Memory