Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[General]: 2010 constantly beeps

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Bamboozled
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 constantly beeps

It's not the same beep as if you had the drivers side door open or if you didn't have your seat belt buckled. It sounds more like I'm in a 18 wheeler and I'm trying to back up. It was just happening when I first crank the car, now it happens when I drive also? I don't know what to do. I'm a single mom of 3 kids(no father) so I don't have the money to get a diagnosis from dodge , too high

Old 09-12-2014, 10:41 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Bamboozled
It's not the same beep as if you had the drivers side door open or if you didn't have your seat belt buckled. It sounds more like I'm in a 18 wheeler and I'm trying to back up. It was just happening when I first crank the car, now it happens when I drive also? I don't know what to do. I'm a single mom of 3 kids(no father) so I don't have the money to get a diagnosis from dodge , too high
When you cranked the car and while driving where does the beeping noise seem to come from? i.e. front, rear, etc.

Quick Reply: [General]: 2010 constantly beeps