Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: 2009 Grand Caravan - c2200 code after brake work done at Jack Williams Tire

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 10:26 AM
bcassner
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Grand Caravan - c2200 code after brake work done

I have read some of the posts on the c2200 error code for the 2009 Grand Caravan. I took this to Jack Williams Tire and Auto, a local tire and auto shop. They replaced the brake caliper, pads, brake hose and rotors on the passenger side. Driver side they replaced the brake pads. After a week of driving the ABS/ESP/Brake etc. lights came on. I took this to Advance Auto and they read the codes and it was a C2200 error.

Is there any chance that this was a bad coincidence or can that brake work cause this with something they did?

I have read that each tire has an ABS sensor, if I take passenger tire off, would I be able to see the sensor and clean and check wires?

I don't want to take this back to Jack Williams and have them say that the brake sensor went bad and it is not because of what they did and have a huge repair bill on top of what I already paid them.

Last edited by bcassner; 09-07-2015 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Shorten title
Old 05-20-2016, 09:00 PM
eng_asa
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the same exact problem. Did you get an answer to your question?

Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: 2009 Grand Caravan - c2200 code after brake work done at Jack Williams Tire