Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: All Weather Mats Which one to choose?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2015, 12:55 PM
toxshox
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All Weather Mats Which one to choose?

Got a new to me 2011 DC Crew and needing to buy some new mats. Can't decide which one give best overall fit and protection. If you look up online the weathertechs website 2nd and 3rd row mat is in one but if you search you can find Part # 441412 and Part # 441413 that is suppose to do the same cost more though but for stow n go I would think this would work better. I don't know how stow n go is suppose to work for the all in one mat. I have already gotten weathertech for the front since i got the dealer to throw them in with the deal. The other ones i'm looking at are husky 19091 and 19081 part numbers. I'd like to protect that plastic area right in between the 2nd row seats. Maybe someone has photos of what either one look like, I'd appreciate it. The mopar ones I think are ok on our last van I got the 3rd row with those it works ok would like a better fit though but i like the flexibility it has the 2nd row i had a pair of husky all weather ones not the fitted style I thought they were a good mat up front I got a pair of lund fitted mats which I don't like fitment is ok but mat is junk very thin and likes to move around alot even with the carpet hooks. I have some weathertechs in my pickup which protect alot but they are a pretty hard mat. Give me some of your reviews.

Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: All Weather Mats Which one to choose?