Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: 2010 Dodge Caravan Door Issue

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 05:55 PM
Fountaindew
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy 2010 Dodge Caravan Door Issue

I have a 2010 Dodge caravan with power sliding doors. During the hot months of the year the passenger side power sliding door will close then the rear end of it will pop in and out over and over in an annoying action. You can hear the motor closing it over and over. Does anyone know what is causing this. I have searched everywhere and can find no similar issues. I have a video of it happening but cant seem to make it attach

Old 08-25-2018, 11:18 AM
Joemz9

if this is the noise you are getting its a rubber piece on the rear top corner of the door frame that doesn't let the door close all the way.
https://chrysler.oemdtc.com/411/ratt...-dodge-caravan this is your fix.

Old 06-25-2020, 02:37 PM
Fountaindew

Hey everyone I was finally able to get the video to upload as to what my Dodge caravan sliding door does. Note this only does this in the summer time when its hot. My dodge dealer told me I was crazy. ANy help would be greatly appreciated. It will start doing it randomly even when driving.

Thanks

Attached Files
File Type: wmv
test.wmv (1.95 MB, 11 views)

Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: 2010 Dodge Caravan Door Issue