Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: Radio Wiring Harness Diagram

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 12:20 PM
j.bucz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio Wiring Harness Diagram

The radio in my 2012 Caravan stopped working so I am going to replace it with an aftermarket one. I am trying to do this for cheap so I am looking to do a lot of work myself.

I've been looking around for the radio wiring harness diagram, but I can't really find a reliable one. Each one I find says something different. I am also confused with whether my caravan uses a CAN bus or a PCI bus to communicate the steering wheel controls to the radio (I want to make an interface to preserve the control functions).

Does anyone have or know where I can get a wiring diagram for the radio wiring harness? As well as does anyone know about the communications between the steering wheel controls and the radio?

Old 11-22-2019, 01:58 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 337 Likes on 301 Posts

Check out crutchfield.com. Their head units come with all the adapters and wiring harnesses you need so you don't have to hack up the factory wiring.

Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: Radio Wiring Harness Diagram