Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: 2012 Dodge Caravan Crew Right rear running lights

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2019, 08:20 PM
ballerstv
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry 2012 Dodge Caravan Crew Right rear running lights

D
The right tail lights that I circled illuminate all the time. Not real bright but stay illuminated when vehicle is off. It is not the entire light just the circled halo. The entire lift gate was replaced due to an accident. Service King tried to diagnose it but to no avail. There was no damage to any tail lights. Just bumper and tailgate. Anyone have any ideas to head me in the right direction.

Last edited by ballerstv; 12-26-2019 at 08:23 PM.
Old 12-27-2019, 12:03 PM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by ballerstv
D
The right tail lights that I circled illuminate all the time. Not real bright but stay illuminated when vehicle is off. It is not the entire light just the circled halo. The entire lift gate was replaced due to an accident. Service King tried to diagnose it but to no avail. There was no damage to any tail lights. Just bumper and tailgate. Anyone have any ideas to head me in the right direction.
Hi ballerstv, I do apologize for the trouble you are experiencing with your taillight. If you are not able to remedy this concern with the advice provided here, I kindly recommend connecting with your local Dodge dealer. If you are in need of any assistance with that process, our team is available via private message.
Rob
DodgeCares

Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: 2012 Dodge Caravan Crew Right rear running lights