Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan front windows and locks issue.

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2020, 11:04 PM
L'roy1983
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan front windows and locks issue.

I have a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan and am having issue with the front widows and the power locks. I can lock the doors with the key fob, But it will no work on the door control. The two front window do not work as well and the back windows work fine. Has anyone had this problem? Thanks in Advance

Old 01-23-2020, 12:10 PM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by L'roy1983
I have a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan and am having issue with the front widows and the power locks. I can lock the doors with the key fob, But it will no work on the door control. The two front window do not work as well and the back windows work fine. Has anyone had this problem? Thanks in Advance
Hi L'roy1983, I do apologize for the trouble you are experiencing with your door locks. We understand you are reaching out to fellow forum members, however if you are not able to remedy this concern with the advice provided here, I kindly recommend connecting with your local Dodge dealer.
Rob
DodgeCares

Old 01-23-2020, 01:21 PM
Mopar340
Veteran
Received 49 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by L'roy1983
I had a similar problem not with the power windows but the powerdoor locks however I tried the passenger side control and it worked so I determined it was the master door control on the driver side that was the culprit change it out and everything worked fine. The problem is the push pad underneath the buttons doesn't make contact anymore. I bought mine online at Mopar Parts Giant,

Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan front windows and locks issue.