Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

keyless

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2004 | 04:29 PM
merle
Default keyless

I've a 2004 Dodge Caravan "anniversary edition" with two automatic/motorised rear doors.
After programming the "keyless", it appears that at the first "press" it open the two left doors and at the second press, it opens the two other doors. In addition only the rear blinking lights are "blinking", and nothing on the front...
On my previous 97 Dodge, the first press was to open only the Driver door, and all lights were blinked...

Is it a normal behaviour on this model?? :

Thanks to all and congratulation for you web site

Old 05-08-2004 | 04:38 PM
dodgemech
All Star
Default RE: keyless

Let me check at work on Monday for you-I know the door unlock sequence is adjustable-you can decide how the doors unlock. The lights I thought all flashed but maybe thats on lock only. Stand fast till Monday----

Old 05-21-2004 | 05:07 AM
dodgemech
All Star

Sorry it took so long. Yes it is normal. 1st is the the left doors then the right doors and decklid

Old 05-23-2004 | 01:32 PM
merle

Thanks for this last information. Nevertheless I've only the rear blinking lights and nothing on front...
Do you know what and where I've to verify (Keyless elctronic receiver...)

Bye

Old 05-28-2004 | 03:04 PM
merle

After investigation, it seems normal that only the front blinking light are flashing...
The only way to modify this, is to go to a dealer and they will progam ...
Except if somebody have the info.

Thanks

Quick Reply: keyless