Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

Dodge DOES NOT Deliver!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 08:16 AM
synoptic12
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All in all, Dodge is really not that bad compared to the rest of the automakers. We would much prefer Dodge than many foreign brands. A great many automakers have many issues regarding recalls entailing quality control. However, we believe that Dodge does make an effort to rectify problems when they arise.

If you have noticed recently, Chrysler warned the consumers on scrupulous dealers adding a value added fee on the Hellcats, due to command. This possibly could be an automaker assisting the car buyer in bringing out this information. This is somewhat unheard of for a manufacturer to go against their service procedures; 'backing up dealerships'. This facet brings an added value to the stature of Chrysler, in abiding by fairness, maybe more so.

Again, Chrysler is continuing to move forward by the aforesaid steps being instituted by corporate headquarters.

Old 03-17-2015, 09:38 AM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I was quick to criticize the OP for using the forum to nerd rage then leave, but I won't give "FCA" a pass on shoving chit on the streets unprepared. It's been a pattern.

Old 03-18-2015, 10:53 AM
psloniger1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Both of you have made great observations about FCA's focus. The communication has been great with Dodge management and SRT Customer Care. The wait was well worth the pain. The 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, eight speed automatic, far exceeds what my Shelby or Corvette could ever provide deliver to me. FCA, Dodge and SRT now sets the standard for the entire Muscle Car industry!

Quick Reply: Dodge DOES NOT Deliver!!!